Private Training to meet your needs on your schedule
Along with your little bundle of joy comes a long list of training tasks that need to be done to ensure your puppy grows into a beloved – and well mannered – family member! Think house training, curbing inappropriate chewing and nipping, teaching polite greetings and leash manners. Oh, and don’t forget socialization to other people, animals, and environments. The list goes on and on.
Let us tackle the training tasks, so you can focus on the rest of your busy life!
Puppy Primer Training includes:
House Training to teach puppy good potty habits, right from the start!
Crate Training to give your puppy a safe place to go for rest and relaxation when you can’t supervise (so you can rest and relax)
Chew Training to prevent destructive chewing habits from forming
Socialization Training to prepare your puppy for all that lies ahead
Basic Obedience Skills and good manners including:
- Greeting manners (not jumping)
- How to walk nicely on leash
- Come when called
- Wait politely for doors, toy tosses and meals
- Go to your place
- Down and down stay
- Sit and sit stay
- “Leave it”
Day Training Packages (Most Popular!):
This training is done primarily by the trainer, while you are at work, at play, or watching from the sofa (or participating, if that is your preference). When the training is complete, the trainer will meet with you in transfer sessions to show you how to maintain the dog’s new behaviors.
4 – 6 week Intermediate Package: The program includes the initial consultation, 12 private day training sessions, 2 transfer sessions and follow up. $1,520.
2 week add-on: Once you have completed the basic 4 week program, additional training can be purchased, if desired, in 2 week increments. The add-on package includes 6 training sessions and 1 transfer session. $ 760
Private One-on-one Training:
- Weekly private coaching sessions in your home, where the dog lives
- The trainer will demo the process, get the basic behaviors ‘up and running’, then expertly coach you through the process so you can work with your puppy through the week
- You will get weekly notes and instructions from the trainer, along with e-mail and phone support, as needed
Puppy Primer Board and Train
- We start with a Pre-Boarding Consultation to discuss your specific goals and desires for training
- Your puppy Boards & Trains in the private home of our Certified Professional Dog Trainer
- At the conclusion of training, Christine meets privately with you for one private transfer session
A consultation is $195
A 2 week B&T package is $ 1,995
A 3 week B&T package is $2,800
Puppy Primer Walk, Play and Train
Busy working long hours and not sure what to do with your new puppy during the day? Let us help!
- With start with a Pre-Training Consultation to discuss your specific goals and desires for training
- Our trainer comes to your home, every weekday, for a 1 hour mid-day visit, to walk, train, play with, and socialize your new puppy
- Our Certified Trainer meets with you weekly to transfer training and discuss any other puppy matters you desire
A consultation is $195
A 2 week package is $895
Additional weeks can be added for $425/week
Ready to get started?
Use the “Contact the Trainer” form on the right hand side of this page to schedule your Initial Consultation with the trainer.
Veterinarians recommend you start training as early as possible! Click the link below to see what veterinarians say regarding early training and socialization for puppies.
Here’s what our clients say:
“We HIGHLY recommend Christine, especially if you are having difficulty with a new pup. We found ourselves with a significantly fearful puppy, with no idea how to handle it, and came close to giving our sweet girl up. Christine brought our family through some very difficult times with training (our dog and us), incredible patience and a real understanding of the situation to our current, happy, peaceful and and loving state with our dog.“ ~ Amy F., Fairfax Station
“Christine trained our Westie Lucy when she was a puppy. This is our second Westie so we know that they are more likely to train their owners than the other way around and that’s exactly what our first Westie did. Christine came in and very efficientl
Please note: Due to the many variables and unpredictability of animal behavior, I do not guarantee results and believe it would be inappropriate and unprofessional to do so. However, I will back up my services with a satisfaction guarantee.